There are things or happenings in life that are out of our control. And there are times that these incidents leave us needing assistance from others more than we had to before. If you are living in Georgia and are needing assistance due to financial issues, the government will aid you so long as you are qualified. To determine so, you need to apply through COMPASS as described below. After which, your application will be evaluated and your benefits which may be medical assistance, food stamps, child care or others, will be given to you once your application got approved.
- COMPASS stands for Common Point of Access to Social Services
- It is the eligibility system of the State of Georgia – used mainly for the application of benefits from the said state
- It is being redesigned and will be called Georgia Gateway
- Among the social services benefits you may apply for and receive are Medical Assistance, Planning for Healthy Babies, PeachCare for Kids, Food Stamps, TANF and Child Care
- Go to COMPASS Link.
- Click click aqui found at the uppermost, rightmost section of the page if you prefer Spanish.
- Input your date of birth using the format MM/DD/YYYY.
- Declare if you are currently receiving benefits from the State of Georgia.
- Input any of the following: Client ID, Child Care Case Number or your Social Security Number.
- Declare if you are applying for new benefits.
- Choose from the list your country of residence.
- Click NEXT.
- Do the rest of the steps to complete the application.
- COMPASS Link http://www.compass.ga.gov
- State of Georgia Official Website https://georgia.gov/
- State of Georgia Call Center https://georgia.gov/georgias-call-center-1800georgia