Who can resist the mouth-watering burgers of Checkers and Rally’s? Not only the burgers but also their hotdogs. They also offer milk shakes that will surely make you ask for more. If you have been to any Checkers and Rally’s restaurant recently, make sure to share with them how you did find their product offerings and services. You may do so by taking part in their online survey. After the survey, you will even receive a validation code which you may use to claim for the offer printed on your receipt.
About Checkers and Rally’s
- Checkers was founded in 1986 while Rally’s was founded in 1985
- Both are chains of fast food restaurants but they were serving different areas
- Checkers used to serve the southeast region while Rally’s served the Midwest region
- The two companies merged in 1999 with headquarters located in Tampa, Florida, USA
- Checkers and Rally’s restaurants are available in 28 US states and in the District of Columbia
- Go to Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey Link.
- Input the 4-digit store number of the store you visited.
- Input the date of your visit.
- Click Start.
- Do the rest of the steps to complete the survey.
- Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey Link http://www.guestobsessed.com
- Checkers https://www.checkers.com/
- Rally’s https://www.rallys.com/