If you were able to get your hands on the Amazon Store Card, it is a must that you register for an online account. With an online account, you will get to access and manage your account anytime of the day wherever you may be. Check out the guide below to have an idea on how to register your online account. It is a fast process so expect that once you are done registering your account, you will be able to do your transactions and track them with ease.
- It has been in the industry since 1994
- Its headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington, USA
- It was originally known as Cadabra until 1995 when it was changed to Amazon
- It is a retailer of consumer goods from electronics, clothings to accessories
- It serves customers worldwide as it is internet-based
- Go to Amazon Store Card Online Account Registration Link.
- Click Register.
- Input your Amazon Store Card Number.
- Input your Zip Code.
- Click Continue.
- Do the rest of the steps to complete the registration.
- Amazon Store Card Online Account Registration Link http://www.syncbank.com/amazon
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/
- Amazon Help https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_gw_m_b_he?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510